Multiple CSS background properties in a single declaration.
background: url("image url") center center/cover no-repeat fixed padding-box border-box #ccc;
All properties in a single declaration:
background: [background-image] [background-position] / [background-size] [background-repeat] [background-attachment] [background-origin] [background-clip] [background-color];
At least one spacing character between each value, plus position and size properties must be seperated by forward slash as above. Order don’t really matter (except, size must follow position).
I recommend this excellent article if you want to learn more:
There are eight background properties, and minimum one property value is required for shorthand, others take on the following dafault values:
[Other values in square brackets.]
1. background-image: none; [url(myimagelocation.com) or url(“myimagelocation.com”) or url(‘myimagelocation.com’)]
2. background-position: 0% 0% [top left, center center, etc.]
3. background-size: auto [length(width-height), percentage(width-height), cover, contain]
4. background-repeat: repeat [repeat-x, repeat-y, no-repeat, space, round]
5. background-attachment: scroll [fixed, local]
6. background-origin: padding-box(The background image starts from the upper left corner of the padding edge) [border-box(The background image starts from the upper left corner of the border), content-box(The background image starts from the upper left corner of the content)]
7. background-clip: border-box(The background extends behind the border) [padding-box(The background extends to the inside edge of the border), content-box(The background extends to the edge of the content box)]
8. background-color: none [#fff, #a0b23, etc.]